conversions

"Debbie Bone" <dgrayson@sc.rr.com>
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 07:58:14 -0500
v103.n011.1
I am on the eat right for your blood type good plan, which calls for the
elimination of wheat. I use spelt flour, which even though is wheat, is not
the processed whole wheat. I also have rye and rice flour. I would love to
make some of the recipes I see in the digest, the sunrise bread looked
really good :)

Can any of you bread bakers come up with conversions, or recipes for folks
like me? PS, I can't have dairy products either. It was a pain to stop
eating these things, but I won't go back now, I feel 100 times better.

Blessings all
Debbie