Progress on recipe testing for Peter Reinhart

Roxanne Rieske <rokzane@dimensional.com>
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:49:12 -0700
v103.n011.11
I am mostly concentrating on the crust recipes for the pizzas. I am not a
big fan of complicated pizzas. When it comes to pizza, I like simple; so I
don't go for pies with more than 3 toppings, complicated or weird cheeses,
or other strange components. Give me a great crust, a zesty sauce, a cheese
like asiago, some fresh garlic, and either onions or spicy italian sausage,
and that's perfect.

So what I've got going now are the Napoletana and Neo-Neopolitan doughs
fermenting in my fridge. The Napoletana I will be making tomorrow. The
Neo-Neopolitan I will actually be freezing so I can make it on it on
Tuesday night for my study group. I will be e-mailing a report of my
results sometime Wednesday or Thursday night. Then I'll start anouther
round of testing. Possibly starting with the New York Style crust. We'll see.

Roxanne