Loaf size?

"Gloria J. Martin" <ggmartin2@juno.com>
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:01:18 -0600
v103.n014.5
Our day-in-day-out bread that we eat as toast at breakfast has always been
a plain white loaf of bread, made in our West Bend breadmaker. We've
probably had in 4 years. The first 3 of those years we lived in Kansas
City, MO, and the loaves consistently rose clear to the top of the
breadmaker, touching the glass viewing area. A year ago we moved to Dallas,
TX and our loaves have never risen as tall as the had in Kansas City. Now
they barely rise over the top of the pan, if they even get that tall. The
bread still tastes fine and the texture is good, but we are disappointed
that they are shorter. Is it that our breadmaker is getting old, or is it
the difference in the area---Dallas vs. Kansas City?

Thanks for any answers I might get. Gloria Martin