Re: Cornmeal recipe request

"Barrie J. Lax" <barlax@synapse.net>
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:29:44 -0400
v103.n018.2
Heather ..

I have made this numerous times and enjoy it particularly for breakfast ..
it toasts beautifully. You can leave out the raisins if you want it for
other purposes.

                      *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                             Yeasted Cornbread

Recipe By     :
Categories    :
    1      C             Milk -- Plus
                         Lemon Juice To Equal
    1                    Egg -- Lightly Beaten
    1 3/4  C             Flour
    1 1/2  C             Yellow Cornmeal
      1/3  C             Sugar
    1      Tsp           Salt
    3      Tsp           Butter
    2      Tsp           Yeast
                         Lecithin
    1      C             Raisins -- At The Beep

I have made this numerous times and enjoy it particularly for breakfast ..
it toasts beautifully. You can leave out the raisins if you want it for
other purposes.

SETTINGS:

Preheat  8 mins
Knead   18
Rise 1  45
Rise 2  60
Rise 3  Off
Bake    1:05
Kep warm Off

3:16

Adjust liquid if raisins dry out the mixture.

Enter changes and retype permanent.

Kefir may be added.

I often oven bake, so the dough is formed in a bread pan beforethe second
rise. The settings apply to my Zo.

From: "Barrie J. Lax" <barlax@synapse.net>