Lavash Cracker Question

"Mike Avery" <mavery@mail.otherwhen.com>
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:29:58 -0600
v103.n018.9
John, a friend in England, just raved (at some length) about the Lavash
Crackers in The Bread Baker's Apprentice.  He inists that his tahini spread
is the ultimate topping.  And the best way to enjoy it is in a lovely
spring-time garden with some good English beer.  (Hi John! - he's in this
list.  He's also in England, which makes getting good English beer somewhat
easier.

So, I looked in BBA and found the Lavash Cracker recipe.  And they do look
lovely.  However, I am left with one quesiton.  In the pictures, the
crackers are being covered with a variety of herbs and spices.  One thread
of herbs is green.  However, none of the suggested herbs or spices are
green, unless I've overlooked something obvious.

So, I'm curious - does anyone here know what the mysterious green herb
is?  And for those who have made Lavash crackers, what do you top them with?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Avery