new member and announcement

"Everett and Pam Rodriguez" <evandpam@telerama.com>
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:22:58 -0400
v103.n021.1
[[
Editor's note to all:  It's ok to make announcements like this when you
join the list or when you have a significant new product, book, etc.  It's
also ok to have a signature line like this on every post - just keep them
short!
]]

I sell ptfe baking sheets. I am not joining just to try to do that. I am a
baker and use these as well. I love these lists and find them to be a
wealth of info and if advertising is offered, a good place to do so. I
always ask first. My signature line is below. Is that ok to have?

Pam:)

www.kapres.com
Schmetz sewing machine needles, clear accessories and PTFE baking sheets!!!