Fried fish

Carolyn Schaffner <drsnooks@buffnet.net>
Sat, 17 May 2003 06:24:47 -0400
v103.n025.1
AH HA!!

I know a resturant that can make fish fries that are like these that
you describe!! But they do put a huge piece of fish in there..... Best in
the UNIVERSE! The town's a 45 minute drive away and I often combine
business and pleasure to get a fish sandwich...  I'm betting it's a better
beer batter. Stays puffed up for a long time....

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

The fish was plump and golden, very tasty, the only problem is that there
was hardly any fish inside the batter !!! You certainly couldn't tell from
the outside, only when you cut into it did you notice it was mostly hollow.