Classes in Portland, Oregon and Kirkland, Washington

"s.reinhart" <s.reinhart@prodigy.net>
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:58:57 -0400
v103.n031.6
Hi Everyone,

I hate to self-promote but I was just told by Sur la Table that due to a
late mailing the wild yeast classes scheduled for Portland on Aug. 4, and
in Kirkland on Aug. 6th may not run unless we pick up a few more enrollees.
So, if you are interested, please contact Sur la Table in those areas for
details. The class is called, "The Leaven Factor," and is on wild yeast
fermentation and also on pain a l'ancienne. I'll also be doing a class on
Friday, Aug. 1, at Caprial and John's Kitchen in Portland similar to the
one I did last year around the country on pane abruzzi, marbled rye, and
power bread. This is a more basic class, the "Leaven Factor" is more
advanced. Hope to see some of you there and also at Summer Loaf on the 2nd.
Again, sorry for the shameless plug, but I promised Sur la Table I'd let
people know.

   Thanks!
    Peter Reinhart