Pan Dulce

"Randy Clemens" <dontactlikejunome@juno.com>
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:30:23 -0700
v103.n041.10
I have been searching far and wide for a source of information regarding
Mexican sweet bread (pan dulce) and have been disappointed by the small
amount of knowledge published, finding nothing in English, and one out of
print book in Spanish, which was only 80 pages long anyway. Frankly, I
don't know where else to turn for help. If anyone knows of any good sources
of information regarding this style of bread, please let me know. I also
have been looking for the hand tool they use to imprint the topping on
conchas. Can anyone help? Thanks!

- Randy Clemens -
Los Angeles, CA