Wanting sugar-free bread

<Njretired@copper.net>
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:05:26 -0600
v103.n050.5
Has anyone had recent success making bread using the sugar substitute
called Splenda?  It measures cup per cup, just like sugar.  A recipe that
is primarily made of wheat flour as opposed to white flour would be most
appreciated.

Thanks to you all for the fun and recipes we've shared this past year.  And
especially to Reggie and Jeff for the hard work they do...and for putting
up with us!   I hope you and your families all have a really wonderful
Thanksgiving.  For no matter how difficult or pitiful our days here may
seem at times, we are still the most blessed people in the world, aren't
we?  God has given us with sooooo much.

Having our first freeze of the year tonight, here in South Texas,
Jeanette in Yancey, TX