Costco Flour

Deborah605@aol.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:01:52 EST
v103.n052.4
I've been lurking for a long time, so thought I'd answer the question on
the flour at Costco. I've used it over the years both professionally and at
home, and find it to be fine for most purposes. Also, yeast does keep in
the freezer for a long, long time. We use SAF that we buy at Win-Co, store
it in a quart Mason jar, and have no moisture problems even though we live
in Oregon and seem to have a lot of condensation in our freezer at times.
Sure beats the high price of those packets or little jars.

Want to thank everyone for a very informative and fun to read list.