Viking Mixers

Mike <mikes_room@yahoo.com>
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:30:26 -0800 (PST)
v103.n052.6
Greetings.........I've seen ads in magazines and finally caught a look at
the new Viking mixer at a local store. They had the 5qt (800 watt) in stock
and could get the 7 qt (1000 watt) if I so desired. They cost $400.00 and
$500.00 respectively (list price). I'm wondering if anyone out there has
any first hand experience with either of these machines or know someone
that does. Viking does manufacture restaurant equipment so I have no reason
to believe that either of these mixers shouldn't be as good as the rest of
their kitchen equipment. They are heavy machines and are both tilt head
models. Optional accessories are sold for them as well. Any input would be
appreciated.