ABM Garlic Bread question - need help

"Russell J. Fletcher" <acoder@xprt.net>
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:13:37 -0800

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:53:33 -0500
From: "Marla Hudgins" <mhudgins@alliancelink.com>

c.. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
d.. 4 cups bread flour
e.. 3 tablespoons white sugar
f.. 2 teaspoons salt
g.. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
h.. 1 teaspoon dried basil
i.. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
j.. 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
k.. 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
l.. 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast

Directions
1.  Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by
the manufacturer.
2.  Select Basic or White Bread cycle, and press Start. Makes 1 - 2 pound loaf

-----
Russell Fletcher
Battle Ground, WA 98604
acoder@xprt.net