Barley flour question

Joanne Sawyer <jntsawyer@earthlink.net>
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:45:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
v104.n032.1
Barley flour question:  Maggie Glezer mentioned that Arrowhead Mills was
the only source for barley flour for the recipe she kindly gives us.  Just
yesterday I purchased some stone ground barley flour by Bob's Red Mill.  Is
this a different barley flour, or could it be used in her recipe?  I bought
it to use in Beatrice Ojakangas' recipes from _Whole Grain Breads by
Machine or Hand_.  If anyone wants the recipes, one is for barley wheat
bread, & the other is for a French bread.   JS