Re: low carb bread

"Susie" <susies@twcny.rr.com>
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 03:24:58 -0400
v104.n037.1
RisaG,
I've been searching for a real good low carb bread for months and the
recipe I sent in is the best I can find "so far".

It is chewy because of the amount of vital wheat gluten.  The yeast I use
is SAF and the reason "I think" for the big amount of yeast is the low
amount of sugar being used. At least that is my best quess.

I use a bread machine to knead the dough but bake in the oven.
I have it knead less time too.......I think around 12 minutes.
I guess I would say play around with the recipe and see what you come up with.

If I remember 'your name' right you are an avid baker. :o)
Susie