Rye Bread for ABM

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n039.6
For the person who wanted Rye bread recipes for the ABM, I use the regular
bread recipes and just adapt the ingredients to the ABM. I make the dough
in the machine, and then I take it out and form the shape, let it rise, and
then bake it either in a pan or freeform on a bread stone.

You can find conversions on the internet for regular bread baking to ABM
bread baking.

I find that I use 3 cups of flour per loaf for a 1.5 lb loaf. So, just look
at the ingredients and adjust the amounts to your machine. There should be
something in the manual anyway for converting amounts of hand-bread making
to the ABM.

RisaG