Re: sweet whey powder and blueberry bread

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 05:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n042.2
You didn't say how much whole wheat flour to use in the dough, only what to
use in the sponge. So how much exactly.

Also, do you think that Acid Whey would work as well as I still have some
from when King Arthur used to sell it. I use it mainly in my dough enhancer
mixture. On another bread list, many years ago, there was a big discussion
on how acid whey works to make a fluffier loaf and how sweet whey didn't do
the same. Now you are saying that it works to make the loaf fluffier, if
so, I would like to try this recipe with the acid whey I have in the freezer.

Anyway, thanks for passing this tip on. I'll try it, once I have an exact
amount of flour to start with.

RisaG