Breads

"Shawn Karr" <shawnkarr@hotmail.com>
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:58:41 -0400
v104.n043.6
Hi All,
I need your advice on making a delicioius and suitable bread for a
submarine sandwhich. I've been given the task of making 300 submarine
sandwiches for an upcoming function for a close friend of mine. I want
these subs to be the best subs that they've ever had!. I know that a big
factor in how good a sub sandwich will taste depends on the bread used. I
am currently researching the different kinds of breads that are out there,
which I can use for my submarine sandwiches. Since my expertise on breads
is limited to the local grocery store, can you give me some much needed
advice?. Do you have any recomendations on the type of bread that is best
suited for this?. Even if you have a bread in mind that is not
traditionally used for sandwiches but has a great texture and taste, I will
geatly appreciate your info.  Any help/direction will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Shawn Karr