Re: King Arthur baking stone

Chefsherry1@aol.com
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:56:42 EDT
v104.n044.1
"Pedro" <pedrothethird@qwest.net> wrote:
>Go to http://www.kingarthurflour.com/  and search for "baking
>stone".  Their stone has a lifetime warranty against breakage.  I love mine.

Yes, Pedro, but the last time I checked with them it was recommended that
the stone be used with low fat items only (read yeast breads, pizza crusts,
etc, no cookies, croissants, crescents, etc)  I will readily admit that I
have not checked with them in some years & I hope they have broadened their
scope. Pampered Chef guarantees that you can do anything on their stone
that fits properly & doesn't run off (but you can even do brownie batter
into a dessert pizza on their flat stone with parchment underneath).  I am
delighted you are pleased with your stone but I guess I am just a Pampered
Chef fan.

Sherry