Bread Machine Paddle Sticks

"hghaynes" <hghaynes@comcast.net>
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:13:11 -0800
v104.n050.12
Does anyone have a slick trick that prevents the little bread machine
paddle from sticking to the bread?  Just took my loaf out (I have a
KitchenPro and it makes an upright loaf) and the paddle is inside the loaf!
This happens about every third time.  I want to give the bread as a gift so
I will have to get it out gently!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Here's my Bread Machine recipe:

1 1/2 cup warm water
3 T Olive Oil
1 T honey
1 T barley malt syrup (can substitute with another T of honey)

Mix together and pour into machine loaf pan.

1 c whole wheat flour
2 1/2 c bread flour
1 T Vital Gluten
1 T wheatgerm
1/4 c ground flaxmeal
1 1/2 t salt
2 T rapid rise yeast

Mix together and pour into loaf pan.  I use the whole wheat cycle which is
4 hr 20 min on this machine.  This makes great sandwich and toast bread.

And I made RLB's Pugliese today -- my husband's personal favorite!  He
could eat this bread forever!

Save old recipes and memories by visiting http://www.heritagerecipes.com