wonderful response

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:26:45 -0800 (PST)
v104.n051.2
I am sending this on Thanksgiving Eve day because I am sure the editors
will be busy with other things this week.

I mention the day because one hour (!) after my request for "a wonderful
Thanksgiving roll" was posted last Sunday, the responses started...and they
are still coming!

So far, I have eight great ones. No duplicates! I know how good they are
because I have tested each one. Each has a special quality. I've had to use
a neighbor as a one person focus group!

My thanks to all of you. I hope my "helpers" post their recipes. The
recipes are too special not to be shared.

And there were....as always...wonderful stories that accompanied them.

Fredericka