Rose's brioche recipe

"Shirley Lipscomb" <shirleyflipscomb@msn.com>
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:57:56 -0800
v104.n051.13
For those of you who have not tried the brioche recipe in Rose Levy
Beranbaum's Bread Bible you must!  It is the most silky, wonderful dough to
work with and I used it to make her sticky buns.  Her instructions are
perfect and when I placed the buns in the 9x13 pan she suggested they did
not fill the pan and I said, hmmmmm.  The oven spring took care of that and
they did indeed fill the pan.  They are the best sticky buns I have ever
tasted because of the wonderful brioche dough.  I'm thinking I might
substitute dried cherries for the raisins next time.  Any comment about
that, Rose?

Shirley Lipscomb
shirleyflipscomb@msn.com