kitchenaid repair

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 03:47:50 -0800 (PST)
v104.n054.1
Mike was fortunate to have a KitchenAid repaired 15 years ago! Margaret has
a 2004/5 situation.

That motor is no longer being made and is not available for use today.
Therefore, the parts and thingamabobs needed aren't available either.

Two years ago, on about its 25th birthday, my 5 quart decided it would move
slowly but not move rapidly. (Sort of like its owner!)On the information
and advice of the Hobart repair center in town,  I replaced it with the
modern version of same model. That gave me duplicate bowls,beaters,etc.

You might want to check KitchenAid's website. They do not charge for
shipping. I balanced the 20% coupon from Linen'n'Things/Bed,Bath and Beyond
with the advantages of no sales tax,  an on-line sale, and delivery of that
30 lb sucker to my kitchen counter.

I bought on-line!

Fredericka