Re: Shaped Tube Pan

"Arlene \(Baker_ia\) Klatt" <aklatt@iowatelecom.net>
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:43:04 -0600
v104.n054.6
>I have several shaped tube pans (in shape of a star, a flower, etc) and
>the pan is aluminum color and has a cap for each end. What kind of bread
>is made in the pans?

I don't have a recipe that I use specificaly for these pans just use some
that I have made things like Rye bread or other yeast dough breads just put
in about 8 oz of yeast dough and then let it rise. I use pan spray on the
inside of the pan before putting in the bread.

You can also do quick breads in them to just set them up and when I do this
I put a piece of foil on one end so that the batter does not run out even
with the lid on the one end it can and this helps in clean up spray with
pan spray a just don't over fill the pans. or you end up with quick bread
all over the oven.

Arlene in Iowa