Shaped Tube Pans

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:43:50 -0800 (PST)
v104.n054.11
These tubes make bread for canapes. I found a recipe the other day on the
net that was called Canape Bread. But Pampered Chef also uses Pillsbury
French Bread dough in it too and it works well for those who don't make
their own dough.

If I can find the recipe I found the other day, I'll post it for you. I
gave a copy of it to a friend of mine the other day because she bought one
of those tubes from Pampered Chef. I think they include a recipe with each
product. I have several and they always come with an instruction sheet that
has a recipe.

Anyway, if I find the recipe, I'll post it.

Good luck using them. The breads come out very small and shaped, you just
slice and then use for bruschetta or for dips.

RisaG