re: Bosch

"Sandy" <sandykrause@comcast.net>
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:58:02 -0500
v104.n054.13
Marcel,

I have a Bosch Universal mixer.  I love it for bread dough and multi
batches of cookies.

I have only tried it one time with a single cookie recipe.  It comes with
whips and a dough hook "thing".  It isn't really a hook like a Kitchen Aid
would have.  It was hard to get the dough to mix with the dough "hook", it
just kind of scooted it around the bowl.  I should have tried the whips, it
would have probably worked great.  I have a Kitchen Aid and made small
batches of cookie dough in that until I saw a Bosch Compact on clearance
for $50.  I mix cakes and small batches of cookie dough in that now.

I wouldn't trade my Universal for anything, it is awesome for large batches
and for any size batch of bread dough.  It mixes perfectly with no
straining.  It is also easy to clean.

Sandy