Long grumble and a question

Diane Purkiss <purkiss@purkiss.demon.co.uk>
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:07:21 +0000
v104.n056.2
Ifeel dismayed to report that King Arthur Flour have rather let me down by
shipping my much-anticipated pandoro and pannettone moulds surface mail and
not air, as I requested, with the result that they won't be here till two
weeks after Christmas - not much use for gift-making by then... (Pause
while Diane feels burst of self-pity).

Does any one of you clever people have any advice about what else I might
use to bake pannettone and pandoro?  I don;t have an angelfood cake tin
(and you can't get them here); I only have a rose bundt tin, and doubt that
it would work.  I do have lots of the usual tins - cake tins, loaf pans etc.

Many thanks in advance.  Oh well - I can always make Christopsomos, but I
did that last year.

Diane Purkiss