Searching for grain grinder recommendations

Stan Strandberg <strandberg@adelphia.net>
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:24:57 -0800
v104.n057.6
I am a newbie to this list and wish to purchase a grain grinder. From
experience on other lists, I do not want to open a can of worms by asking
for general opinions from the group but rather does anyone have a list of
the best to the reasonably-good products; listed in order of price/quality.
It's a zoo to buy any product without being able to "test drive" prior to
purchase. One requirement is reasonable noise level for powered units. Any
help will be appreciated, thanks

strandberg@adelphia.net

P.S. I combined one of the list recipes for whole wheat bread with my usual
and got the best (of my experience) loaf yet! Will submit after further testing.