German flour mill

"William Potere" <Bpotere45@ameritech.net>
Mon, 2 May 2005 10:24:52 -0400
v105.n020.2
Perhaps the German grain mill about which J. Sawyer inquired is the one I
located in Munich in 2001.  It is however, electric.  I am still using it
and find it a wonderful accompaniment to great bread baking.  It works with
two grinding stones and allows you to have any grind you wish with any
grain.  I keep a good supply of grains in the freezer, remove them several
hours before grinding and voila, wonderful whole grain flour.

Although I got mine directly from Wolfgang Mock in Germany, I believe there
is a company in California importing the "Fidibus" at this time. Contact
Tribest Corp. at 888-618-2078 in Downey, Ca.  They just refer to it as
Wolfgang Fresh Flour Mill.

Bill Potere
Bpotere45@ameritech.net