Zojirushi Bread Machine

"Joy Alexander" <jpalexand@msn.com>
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:13:01 -0400
v105.n025.6
This is in response to AL Lysonski's inquiry regarding Zo bread
machines.  Several years ago, my husband wanted to give me a $250 Zo bread
machine and I just couldn't justify paying that much money for something
that I didn't need.  I already owned what I considered the "ultimate bread
machine" - my Kitchenaid mixer.  However, we later found a Breadman
Ultimate on sale for $89.99, which we did buy.  I make at least one loaf of
bread each week, sometimes two or three (there are only two of us).  I
can't imagine what the Zo has to offer that my Breadman doesn't.  I've read
negative comments regarding the Breadman Ultimate on this List; however, I
have always had great results and have no complaints whatsoever.  If my
Breadman Ultimate died today, I would buy another one tomorrow.  That's my
two cents worth, now good luck in your quest for recommendations.

Joy Alexander
Swansea, SC USA