Bread machine cinnamon rolls - corrected

Frances Segerson <franseg@yahoo.com>
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n028.7
[[Sorry I left the yeast and the rising time out of the cinnamon
rolls I posted last week. Thanks to Darren Hansen for letting me
know. Here is the corrected recipe.  Fran]]

Thse are a little lighter (and smaller) than the Cinnabon, but I find
them addictive. They are so much better than most cinnamon rolls. I
adapted this from a Donna German bread machine recipe for Cinnamon
Swirl Bread, and I have made it many times.

Cinnamon Buns
Makes 9 or 18 buns

Ingredients (for 9 buns - double for 18):

Dough
5/8   c     Water
1     tbsp  Margarine or butter
1/3   c     Raisins
1     tbsp  Sugar
1/2   tsp   Salt
1 1/2 c     Bread flour
1     tsp   yeast

Filling
3     tbsp  Melted margarine
2     tsp   Cinnamon
2 1/2 tbsp  Brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 tbsp  Chopped walnuts

Graze
1/2   c     Confectioners sugar
2     tsp   Milk
1/8   tsp   Vanilla extract

Add dough ingredients to bread machine in order machine specifies.
Process on dough cycle. As soon as kneading starts, make the filling
ingredients in a small pan on low heat on top of the stove. Melt
margaring (or butter), mix in cinnamon, brown sugar and walnuts.
Remove from heat and leave to cool while dough continues to process.

Once dough is complete, remove from bread machine. Place on a lightly
floured surface, and roll into a rectangle about 1/8 in thick. Spread
filling to within 1 inch of the rectangle edge. Starting with a long
edge, roll up. Slice into 1 inch slices. Place them rolled edge up on
a lightly-greased baking pan.

Place them cut edge up on a lightly-greased baking pan. Cover and let
rise 45 minutes to one hour before baking. Bake 16 minutes at 400 F
and keep an eye on the oven. My oven is a little cool, so I use 400
F, but you might want to use 375 F.

Remove from baking sheet. Mix glaze ingredients until smooth and
quite thick. Add confectioners sugar or milk to adjust. Drizzle over
baked rolls.

Fran Segerson