I bought a Welbilt ABM2200T and it came without a manual

"Peter Robinson" <ranchoverde@commspeed.net>
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 07:25:35 -0700
v105.n029.1
Hi Group,

I need help. I bought the above breadmaker for $6.95 at a thrift
shop.  It is like new but has no manual.

It has a round pan that holds 4.0 pounds of water. The controls are
   1.. "select" normal, light and dough.
   2.. "timer" up arrow, down arrow
   3.. "start" on, wait
If someone has a manual, that would be great. If someone will please
give me a basic instruction to follow, that will be good.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Robinson

I am working on building a retained heat, electric fired, hearth
style oven and I will let you know of my progress.

[[Editor's note:  See post below for source for Welbilt parts and manuals.]]