RE: grinding wheat

"Nora Brown" <nora-brown@sbcglobal.net>
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:36:10 -0500
v105.n031.5
Hi Lisa,

I used to work for an e-commerce store that sold mills and mixers for
bread making.  Montana Gold Wheat is a wonderful light flavored wheat
if you have a fussy family that are not sure they like 100% whole
wheat.  There are several grinders out on the market, but they are
generally about $200.  The electric mills all work about the
same.  Check the warranty.

There is nothing like fresh ground flour and then freshly made
bread.  So delicious.  If I can be of any further help or answer any
questions, please let me know.  Helping other transition to fresh
ground, whole wheat, home-made bread is what I used to do in my
former job.  :-)  And I miss it.  So please ask.

Nora Brown  (IL)
www.soap-please.com/NoraB/
www.cozykitchen.com