Cuisinart Convection Bread Machine

AJ Lysonski <ajl15w@yahoo.com>
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 20:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n034.2
Is there someone who owns and uses a Cuisinart Convection Bread
Machine and  is highly satisfied with it (or not)?  Finds it
user-friendly in all respects?

I recently purchased (after much thought and looking in to) a
Zojirushi bread machine.  After using it twice, I sent it back.  It
must have been a lemon.  The top of the loaves were barely brown
although the sides and bottom were very nicely browned and the loaf
was easily released from the bread pan.  I was told I could try this
and that to overcome the problem but my feeling was if I had to tweak
it to accomplish what I expected should not be a problem in the first
place, it was hardly worth keeping and certainly not at the $200 price tag.

I'm willing to try my luck with the Cuisinart Convection ($100) but
would like to hear from users first if possible (or about any other
highly recommended brands).

Thanks anybody.
Ann