Cuisinart Bread Machine

Jeffrey Farris <j_farris@alum.wustl.edu>
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:28:59 -0500
v105.n036.10
I've had one a couple of months now and think it's great. It's my
first bread machine so I can't compare it to the other brands, but I
have had no problems with it. The bread comes out wonderful with a
perfect crust. It seems to mix all the ingredients without me having
to scrape down the sides of the pan. Unless you like to program your
own cycles, which it doesn't do, I don't think you can go wrong with
this model. The recipe book and instructions are also well written.
Good luck. I can't believe the "purist" in me has resisted for so many years.

Jeff