more microwave bread recipes out there? (besides the English Muffin Bread)

"John & Wendy Wallis" <jwwallis@wi.rr.com>
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:18:09 -0500
v105.n037.2
So there I was, making the posted recipe for English Muffin Bread in
the Microwave........my family was about to commit me.  "You can't
make bread in the microwave!"  They waited skeptically, with straight
jacket in hand, to see if I had actually lost it this time.

I'm hooked..........everything about it was great.  I absolutely
loved how fast and easy it was to bake it.  I can see how wonderful
it will be to not have to heat up the oven in the middle of the
summer when we so want fresh bread but don't want the heat!

It will never completely replace "good old fashioned making of
bread", but there are times it would be nice to use this method.  So
now I'm wondering if anyone has other specific bread recipes (I mean
traditional yeast bread, not quick breads like banana bread and so
on) they have successfully made in the microwave??  I looked at
Fleishmann's website and that is the only microwave bread recipe they
have to offer.  Didn't really turn anything up when I did a Google
search either.

I and many others will enjoy your recipes you share........as we
always do on this great list!

THANKS!
-Wendy