Re: bread from microwave oven ??

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n037.17
The only time I put bread in the microwave oven is to re-heat a roll
or something like that, but if you don't eat it quickly it becomes like a rock!

As for bread machines, I am on my 3rd one in 10 years and find them a
great thing to own. I make magnificent bread with it. I wouldn't be
able to make it if I didn't have one. I have no patience for a great
deal of hand-kneading.

My husband says I make bread just as good as bakeries. A compliment
that took years for him to say.

It just takes some patience, watching the dough form, making sure it
becomes like a babies bottom! Then you can leave it to do its job. I
usually make dough in the machine, form it by hand, and bake it in
the oven. I have great success with it.

So, the use of a bread machine is a great suggestion. Doesn't really
matter what brand or how much you pay, just as long as you pay
attention to the dough as it is forming. It shouldn't be too wet
(unless you are making ciabatta) or too dry. It should be just right!

RisaG

Risa's Food Service
http://www.geocities.com/radiorlg
Updated 8/27/05