Thanksgiving

Gonzo White <g2w2@prodigy.net.mx>
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:41:13 -0600
v105.n048.6
As I was sitting here making out my Thanksgiving day menu I happened
to think of someone who deserves a very special thanks.

Regina and Jeffrey without whose tireless efforts this email and the
web site would not exist.  So my thanks to both.

While I am on the roll, why don't more people say thank you?  And I
don't mean to Jeffrey and Regina.  I mean the people who ask
questions and then never reply to the people who help them.  I would
bet that not 1 out 10 people who ask questions ever reply to the
people who answer them.  Is it really so hard to type thanks and hit
reply?   It's just simple, common courtesy.

Try it.