Saying thank you

"Leigh" <leigh@leighd.net>
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:18:38 -0800
v105.n049.15
First, agree wholeheartedly on the thanks to Reggie and Jeff, without
whom this list wouldn't exist.

Second, my experience has been that this is a great group for
expressing appreciation for recipes and tips.  Any time I've posted a
suggestion or a recipe in response to a request on the listserv, the
recipient has thanked me privately for doing so and generally writes
back again later to tell me how it has turned out.  Most listservs
request that people send emails like "Thank you" or "me too"
privately to avoid cluttering up the listserv with messages that add
volume but not topic related substance.  (I am on one listserv that
sends out that reminder almost weekly.)  The private thanks is
exactly what has happened when I've responded to a request.  I am
sorry if that hasn't been your experience.

Leigh