Poulsbo Bread

"Gerald Ulett" <tusko45@hotmail.com>
Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:40:47 -0800
v106.n006.5
Here in the Seattle Area we are able to buy Poulsbo bread in many of
our grocery stores. It is a healthy, tasty, whole-grain bread with
lots of fiber. The only recipes which I have found for it are for
ABMs and always seem to turn out as bricks!

The March & April issue of Cooks' Illustrated magazine has a non-ABM
recipe for Multigrain Bread which is very much like the Poulsbo bread
which I love. The recipe will be on their page in a few weeks at
http://www.cooksillustrated.com/

If you don't subscribe to the page, you can use it on a trial basis.

Try it. You'll like it.

Jerry Ulett
A 78 year old Weight Watcher who bakes in Seattle