Administrative notes

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:50:03 -0700
v106.n038.9
The address checking emails are coming soon.

>Over the next several weeks, we'll be sending an address checking
>email to every bread-bakers subscriber.  The email will be from
><bread-bakers-sender@lists.bread-bakers.com> and the subject will be
>"bread-bakers address check".

The email will contain the address to which bread-bakers is
sent.  This is the address which needs to be unsubscribed if you
change email addresses or leave the list.  Please save it for future reference.

We're making minor changes to the list software to prevent it from
responding to incoming spam.  There should be no change to normal
operations (posting, subscribing, unsubscribing).  If you get error
messages or posts disappear, please email us.

Thanks,
Jeff & Reggie