No Knead Bread - on Martha Tomorrow

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:02:17 -0800 (PST)
v107.n003.20
I just saw a preview of tomorrow's Martha show. She said she is going
to have Jim Lahey on. He is from the Sullivan Street Bakery in NYC.
She said he is going to show how to make bread without kneading. I
guess it is a similar technique to the NY Times one, which I still have to try.

I just bought another bread machine (at the flea market for $5 in the
box) - a Welbilt - not the DAK version. Anyway, I've been playing
with that so I haven't had time to try the NY Times recipe. I am
dying to. One of these days I have to find the time to do it.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a heads-up to those who have made it. I
have to watch that tomorrow.

RisaG

Risa's Food Service
http:= //www.geocities.com/radiorlg