re:paddle question

<kmhbloss@cox.net>
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:57:46 -0700
v107.n011.9
Jim, I routinely take the paddles (2) out of my Zo if I am going to
machine bake. At the beginning of the last rise, I  lift the dough,
remove the paddles, put some grease(margarine or butter) onto the
posts, and lower the dough back into the pan. Greasing the posts
helps to minimize sticking. Try to deflate the dough as little as
possible while doing this.

If mine still wants to stick when done, I wait 5 minutes or so and
try again. It always comes out, and the holes are minimal. Zojurushi
suggests wiggling the wing nut underneath the pan back and forth to
loosen stuck bread.

Katharine