A Request for Non-wheat bread Recipes

"Rob Shivers" <robdashiv@hotmail.com>
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:14:58 -0500
v107.n014.3
Hello,
My name is Rob and I have received postings from this digest since
March,2006...I have enjoyed the discussion of making bread, dealing
with problems of making bread, and the sharing of successes and
occasional failures of the same---

I am mailing to appeal to subscribers in an effort to find breads
that may be made without wheat flour...As strange as that may sound,
I would like to find recipes and/or baking resources (books) that
will help me make bread with and for a very dear friend who has
discovered she has developed an allergy to wheat flour---

I would be much obliged to anyone who can assist me in this objective
and I can assure you that my friend, Miss June, will appreciate your
concern through any response...my email address is:  robdashiv@hotmail.com

          ...Thank you for any assistance!

[[Editor's note: Please send the recipes to the list also.]]