Re: Ciabatta (Digest bread-bakers.v107.n017.8)

Dave Glaze <daveglaze@shaw.ca>
Sun, 20 May 2007 17:47:50 -0700
v107.n018.5
yguaba@yahoo.com.br wrote:
>if you somehow managed to turn and fold the dough during bulk
>fermentation without lots of flour on the counter and on the dough
>itself, no problem. In fact, you should let us know how you did it! :-

Erik

I manage to stretch and fold wet dough without flour on an arborite
counter. I wet my hands and wipe them over the counter a couple of
times (no puddles though), then place the dough on the counter and
stretch and fold it.  I keep a scraper handy in case it sticks, but
this seldom happens.

Cheers
Dave Glaze