RE: Electrolux Assistent

"Barbara Ross" <barbaraross@comcast.net>
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:34:52 -0400
v107.n029.5
>... it took me forever to mix the dough and I had to stand by the
>machine the whole time to get the dough moving in the bowl. And who
>said this one doesn't "walk" around the counter?

I had the same problem for years and hated the machine, and then I
found the secret and LOVE IT!  The secret is to put all LIQUIDS in
first, use the roller and scraper, then just enough flour to make a
pancake like batter, and start mixing. Then gradually add all of your
flour. It will mix perfectly AND you will get a better rise than you
ever get from a KA (since I have a 6 qt KA too I can state this with
experience).  Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Barbara Ross, Director
SOS (Save Our Small) DOGS , a 501(c)3 non-profit org in NJ to rehome
Yorkies, Bichons, Maltese, Westies & other toy/small breeds
Website:   www.sosdogs.org       email: sosdogs@comcast.net