Re: query about Canadian bread

donnadm87 <donnadm87@gmail.com>
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:46:22 -0500
v108.n003.2
Hello Alan,

I did grow up on a farm in Ontario, in the 70s, baked bread.  As
others have pointed out there are many possibilities.  Context is
everything, I have not read the play.  Where in Ontario was the farm
(there are significant pockets of ethnicity within the rural
landscape)?  Was it near an urban centre or isolated?  Who did the
shopping?  Who cared for and supervised the man?  Who consumed the
bread?  The answers to these questions should provide you with the
information you need to choose a credible kind of bread.

Donna