tossing pizza dough

"Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@msn.com>
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 19:56:46 -0600
v108.n025.8
We have a chain called Anthony's pizza here in the Denver area and it
is very good. They make 18 inch pies that are nice and thin with a
crust ring around the edge and they are always consistent so I asked
them if they used a dough machine and they said they throw it by hand
and my friend saw him do it. For the life of me I can't understand
how they do it. I have tried it and can't get it real thin without it
tearing. and the pie is very light. I know Carol from the list was
told that it takes about 8 weeks to learn how to do it but how do
they do it so perfectly?