English muffins

<gonzow@nopalmx.com>
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:16:47 -0600
v108.n046.5
I would like to wish everyone, especially our wonderful hosts of the
bread baking news, a Very Merry Christmas.

Reading the comments about English Muffins I had to get my 2 cents in.

It's rather funny.  I live in Cuernavaca Mexico and I have had
friends in England email me and ask me what are English Muffins?  So
I gathered some pictures of the so called English Muffins and sent
them to them.

But of even more interest, in the foreign community in Cuernavaca we
have a Mexican born young man from English Parents, he considers
himself English and even went back to England for most of his
schooling.  He runs a catering business doing cakes for weddings, and
other events.  He also makes very good English Muffins in his small
kitchen which he sells at gatherings of Gringos.

I shall have to ask him how he does it.