Apple Cinnamon Bread

Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:56:45 -0700
v109.n010.9
* Exported from MasterCook *

                             Apple Cinnamon Bread

Recipe By     : Donna German's Book III
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Breads

                          -----SMALL-----
    2 1/2    tablespoons  Apple juice concentrate
       1/4           cup  Applesauce
       1/2      teaspoon  Cinnamon
    2          teaspoons  Sugar -- brown
    1                cup  Flour -- whole wheat
    1 1/2    tablespoons  Vital gluten -- optional
    1                cup  Flour -- bread
    1           teaspoon  Yeast
                          -----MEDIUM-----
    3 3/4    tablespoons  Apple juice cocentrate
       1/3           cup  Applesauce
       3/4      teaspoon  Cinnamon
    1         tablespoon  Sugar -- brown
    1 1/2           cups  Flour -- whole wheat
    2        tablespoons  Vital gluten -- optional
    1 1/2           cups  Flour -- bread
    1 1/2      teaspoons  Yeast
                          -----LARGE-----
    5        tablespoons  Apple juice concentrate
       1/2           cup  Applesauce
    1           teaspoon  Cinnamon
    1 1/3    tablespoons  Sugar -- brown
    2               cups  Flour -- whole wheat
    3        tablespoons  Vital gluten
    2               cups  Flour -- bread
    2          teaspoons  Yeast

Pat's comments.... "This bread is really good. It can be used on the
timer. On my Panasonic I use the regular cycle, but with the light
crust due to all the juices in it. Makes a beautiful high rising loaf
with a warm cinnamon color. Definitely use the vital gluten as it
rises much better. I use frozen apple juice concentrate. You could
also add raisins or chopped apples, either fresh or dried, or even
nuts might be nice. Fits McD beautifully, don't you think?!"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 282 Calories; 1g Fat (2.5%
calories from fat); 8g Protein; 60g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 3mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 3 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : It is difficult for me to give you accurate nutritional
information since all three breads are written on the same
recipe.  MC will give nutritional information but it isn't accurate
either since it would also be based on the three recipes put into one.